SAP FI Internal Consultant – General Profile
The SAP FI/CO Consultant ensures that SAP systems effectively supports Finance Business Processes. He/she will deliver the projects (Migration, Roll-Outs, Reengineering ) within Tristone Group SAP systems in above mentioned Business Areas and ensure the support/technical interface for the internal customers. He / she will work in close collaboration with Tristone Finance Community.
The SAP FI Internal Consultant will report to the SAP Project Leader Finance. This position will be based in Pune (India), Liberec (Czech Republic) or alternatively in Cirie (Italy). Travels will be required occasionally for business purposes.
- Support the implementation of the global TFT Finance Strategy, by delivering the assigned global SAP finance projects, in close cooperation with the responsible business owners and the local management.
- Builds strong relationships with central finance, SSC center and local finance teams by offering pro-active and secure guidance during all finance & controlling SAP related activities such as implementations, upgrades and optimizations.
- Ensures the support and technical interface for the projects he/she has in charge
- Is in charge of Business requirements analysis and design / configuration / implementation / testing / UAT (user acceptance testing) / training / cutover and go live activities for projects and change requests
- Creates training documents as well as train key users globally
- Analyze processes, make recommendations for changes to support improvements and translate them into solution
- Perform and coordinate unit and user acceptance tests for all SAP FI functionalities
- Develop test plans and test cases stage test data and document test results.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Applies global SAP FI standards and best practices in alignment with the SAP Project Leader Finance.
- Creates functional specification documents / business blueprint documents for projects / change requests
- Work in close integration with the IT Team consultants in other Business areas (SD, MM, PP) and technologies (EDI, ABAP, BASIS) in all global SAP activities: greenfield implementations, release upgrades, template definitions…
- Acts as project manager for the SAP FI parts of a project if / when needed
- Ensures adequate handover of new functionality to IT support organization and provides oversight and expertise as L4 to the support function itself
- Provides status updates to the SAP FI Project leader based on group / company reporting needs
- Fluent English
- Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics or in Information Technology/Economics with a strong Finance/Accounting Background. Chartered Accountant certification would be appreciated
- Minimum 5 years of international SAP Internal consultancy experience for an end-user environment, including configuration and process design in SAP projects (module FI primarily /module CO would be appreciated
- Practical experience and expertise in all phases of SAP projects: design-analysis, configuration, customizing, implementation, training, testing, cutover-go live, hypercare/go live support
- Considerable experience in data migration and data migration tools in SAP
- Deep understanding of SAP FI Module (General Ledger, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA) is a must. Understanding of SAP CO Module will be appreciated (e.g. CO-CCA, CO-OPA, CO-PA, CO-PC /CO
- Extensive SAP implementation experience with a proven track record of successful SAP project management and Go live deliveries including Requirements gathering, UAT, master data migration and cut-over planning
- Basic ABAP skills (minimum: debugging) in above SAP areas including knowledge of SAP tables involved in FI
- Basic skills in SAP authorization area
- Experience in plant & global consolidated SAP closing activities (Balance sheets, P&L, Asset management…).
- Strong analysis abilities, High sense of organization and attention to details
- Able to handle multi-tasks and work under tight deadlines, to work independently with little supervision
- Customer focuses, Business-oriented - Consultant attitude with a high mind-set and motivation to look for and find solutions
- Open minded, interested in new technologies
- Team player
- Very motivated, confident and flexible
- Excellent communication skills both with internal and external customers / other external partners and within the IT team
· Dynamic working environment
· Performance-based pay
· Non-hierarchical structures
· Diverse and Challenging Tasks in multinational teams
· Flexible home office conditions
Pálkova 1416/2, Liberec – Liberec I-Staré Město
Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job