NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 17 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
We are currently looking for a talented and proactive Sales Operations Analyst to work for a global company focused on helping companies to find, by using the world’s most advanced technology, a customised solution to match people to their dream job. Specialising on markets in Netherlands, United Kingdom and Luxembourg, the ideal candidate will be able to work remotely from either Prague (Czech Republic), Amsterdam (Netherlands) or Glasgow (United Kingdom).
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure territory design and sales quotas are best aligned, to maximise sales productivity
- Complete in-depth account and territory analysis in support of sales strategies and initiatives
- Respond to specific requests and proactively make recommendations for other data sets that may assist with decision making or strategy execution
- Contribute significantly to secondary projects and “deep dive analyses” on an as-needed basis
- Make thorough, well-researched decisions that are compatible with overall goals and priorities; Determine significance of all pros and cons and the likelihood of success
- Data mining, validation, and query support
- Coordinate and participate in User Acceptance and Production Acceptance testing for all releases, certifying the system is “ready” for use.
- Closely monitor “real time” sales performance and historical sales performance against quotas
- Perform “deep dives” as needed related to individual attainment versus quota, when requested by Sales Leaders or Sales Finance
- Ensure “windfall” processes are followed
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- 3+ years of related experience that includes business analysis/reporting
- Expert-level skills with data analysis, presentation & querying tools – including SQL
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel
- Proven track record of effectively partnering with, communicating to and influencing management & decision-making staff at all levels
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
What will make you stand out:
- Strong understanding of selling environments and the needs of Sales Reps & Managers
- Fluency in Dutch (oral and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Technical and personal training
- Language courses
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Meal contribution directly to your account
- Cafeteria / Multisport cards
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents
employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Work mostly from home