We are an ecosystem designed to support tech startups on their journey from concept-to-scale. Since our inception in 2016, we’ve grown the OAK’S LAB team to 70 and together have worked on 31 startups with a valuation of $700M.
- An energetic, hard-working, ambitious, and close-knit workplace culture
- A diverse, international, legendary team, that speaks English in the office
- A crew developing innovative and world-changing tech solutions taken directly out of the hottest US tech hubs
Meet our team.
We take pride in our culture. It is intangible, unique, and sets us apart from all the others. Companies are incorporated to generate profits. We were incorporated to bring together a group of ambitious people, place them in a stimulating yet incubated environment, and allow them to achieve their wildest dreams.
We come from different places and were raised in distinct cultures. Diversity gives our crew an edge, yet our core values unite us. We are more than a company. We are a family.
Read our culture manifesto.
We’ve taken part in building some amazing startups. Here are a few of them:
We are looking for an Operations Manager to support the expansion of our US tech companies in the Czech Republic and other European locations.
You will be:
- Cooperating with our legal counsel to establish legal structures for new BOOST clients worldwide
- Coordinating recruitment roadmaps with technical recruiters
- Closely cooperating with the office managers of our BOOST clients
- Setting up inspiring office spaces for new BOOST clients worldwide
- Collecting and analyzing business data and subsequently implementing enhancement
- Setting up employee benefits packages for newly established companies
- Directly collaborating with our BOOST clients executives on the US side
- Building long-lasting relationships between OAK’S LAB and our BOOST clients
- Reporting to the Director of OAK'S BOOST
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in English (min. C1)
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Knowledge of business areas such as legal, accounting, and tax is an advantage
- Excitement and experience in working with data
- You are an independent problem solver
- Organized and process-oriented mindset
- You are driven and goal-oriented
- Hard-working and no-ego approach
- Lavish company team building events
- Tasty snacks to munch on during work
- Ballin’ HQ right on Old Town Square
- Local beer on tap in the office
- Free English lessons
- Paid courses and tech conferences
- Freedom to travel and work
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Pizza every Friday
- Multisport card to access fitness and spa facilities
- MacBook Pro
- ...and memorable nights with the OAK’S team in the best underground clubs of Prague
Freelance, Remote, Pracovní smlouva, On-site