Position is very suitable for Linux administrators or any similar.
Who are we?
Europe’s leading healthcare analytics expert.
LOGEX is leading the way in healthcare analytics. We empower stakeholders at every level of the healthcare system by bringing clarity to decisions that result into the best possible healthcare.
Our solutions transform data into actionable insights, showing exactly where to take strategic action that leads to the best possible outcome at lowest possible cost.
And how we started?
LOGEX was founded in 2008 in the Netherlands, with the aim of using advanced data analytics to help (medical) professionals in improving healthcare. We focused on nurturing partnerships with physicians and hospitals, building on our common desire for better, more affordable care. Thanks to our customers’ trust, LOGEX now works with over 90% of Dutch hospitals, and has become the number one benchmark for doctors in the Netherlands.
Who are we looking for?
Actually we need Cloud DevOps to join our development team located in Brno who will be responsible for:
- Maintaining existing Linux (Debian) environment in cloud
- Investigating and troubleshooting operational, performance, application or other issues based on monitoring alerts or tickets in Jira
- User management in G Suite/GCP
- Basic administration in PostgreSQL, MySQL databases
- Close cooperation with developers and helping them with CI/CD setup, Bitbucket
- Later on deploying new environments in different countries using Terraform and Ansible
- Support developers with operational tasks
What should you know?
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator (or any similar position)
- Experience in DNS, networking, TCP/UDP, IP routing HTTP, SMTP, FTP, POP, IMAP
- Familiar with PostgreSQL, MySQL databases
- Experience with:
- Virtualization and managing VM´s
- Monitoring tools (Icinga or Zabbix, Prometheus)
- Basics of Docker
- Scripting in BASH
- Team player, willing to learn new things, solving technical problems and ability to work independently
- Be proactive member of our DevOps team
..and you get extra points for:
- Continues integration and deployment (CI/CD) in Bitbucket
- Knowledge of system configuration tools (Salt or Ansible)
- GCP (Google cloud, Azure) management and concepts
- Knowledge of system provisioning system (Terraform)
And what we offer?
- You would have an impact on further developing our product portfolio.
- Attractive office and multicultural environment - you can look forward to team events e.g. one week of training in Amsterdam, beers with team or interesting trips during a year
- As the company is growing steadily, we support Training and Development program.
- A friendly office in the city center (BC Titanium, Nové Sady) with a relaxed atmosphere with flat management as the Netherlands and new game room and rich supply in our common kitchen
- Laptop and other hardware, "meal vouchers" of 130 CZK a day currently on your account instead of old paper meal vouchers, 20 + 5 days of holiday, shared parking place, breakfast, a contribution to your pension insurance and to sports, home office, language lessons for free (English).
- Be part of our community and join our journey to create a better and affordable healthcare.
CSR - společensky odpovědná firma, Cyklisté vítáni, Čas na inovace, Dovolená navíc, Herní zóna, Homeoffice, Multisport karta, Notebook, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Parkoviště, Podporujeme diverzitu, Pružná pracovní doba, Přátelské prostředí,