Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers, and from the first betting shop, we became a proud international Family of companies carrying the name Fortuna Entertainment Group.
We want to go further and to be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and be part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company´s corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work.
We all work as one team, treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will be responsible for leading the development of a test automation framework of Fortuna Entertainment Group and collaborating with agile teams regarding automation coverage and automation support. We are looking for someone who has a passion for test automation and new technologies, who can recognize automation opportunities and can help us improve our current solution to succeed in the dynamic world of sports betting.
- Participate in the development of a web automation framework using Selenium, WebDriver and Java, eventually even Python
- Participate in the development of other automation frameworks (mobile apps, API testing etc.)
- Create and improve automated test cases so that they can run reliably in several countries on different browsers and platforms
- Actively participate on planning and testing in an Agile Scrum team and act as an advocate for quality therein
- Drive process, technical, and operational improvements
- Investigate opportunities for API and desktop app automation
- Ability to effectively communicate needs for automation framework across the company
- Help agile teams with automation issues and coverage
- Evolve automation in FEG, bring a clear vision
- Previous experience in test automation or software development
- Working experience with Selenium & WebDriver or a similar web automation tool
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming (preferably Java)
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Python
- Experience with test case creation
- Experience with test case management and defect management tools
- Advanced English - written and spoken
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Italská 2584/69, Praha – Vinohrady