Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers, and from the first betting shop, we became a proud international Family of companies carrying the name Fortuna Entertainment Group.
We want to go further and to be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and be part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company´s corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work.
We all work as one team, treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who can apply analytic thinking to solve problems and find pragmatic solutions that will be of lasting value. Someone who will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, able to communicate clearly and proactively and always actively seeking improvements in existing technologies or processes.
- Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Written well designed, testable and efficient code
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
- The main focus is the development of back-end microservice applications
- Dockerization of applications (OpenShift)
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Working in DevOps environment (you build it, you run it)
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies
- Communicating autonomously regularly on complicated technical matters with other development teams
- Knowledge of Java 8 (Java 11 is an advantage), Spring Framework
- High focus and a natural ability to deliver
- Passion for new technologies within IT
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- A team player who is effective working independently and collaboratively
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Italská 2584/69, Praha – Vinohrady