Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers, and from the first betting shop, we became a proud international Family of companies carrying the name Fortuna Entertainment Group.
We want to go further and to be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and be part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company´s corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work.
We all work as one team, treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
Group Enterprise Architects are responsible for ensuring that the technology used to fulfil Fortuna’s business needs is fit-for-purpose, placed well for future technology plans and foreseeable business needs and is efficient in terms of operations, maintenance and development potential.
We are looking for the right candidates who will contribute to the technology and business roadmap and act as a business and technology partner to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ensures fit for purpose architecture of FEG platform supporting business needs
- Defines architectural principles, methodology and boundaries for all delivery units and the whole company
- Provides holistic end-to-end platform business enterprise architecture including integration of 3rd parties
- Participates in architectural design of individual projects
- Approves design/architecture of all delivery units, both SW and IT
- Approves any major change with architectural impact within the whole organization (i.e. including marketing, finance, countries. etc.)
- Ensures scalability and extendibility of platform to support business growth
- Ensures compatibility with IT architecture
- Implements new technology trends, best practices and industry standards including security
- English knowledge level C1
- Experience as an architecture expert
- Experience with the Enterprise architecture discipline incl. knowledge of relevant frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Good ability to document solutions, both in written and using appropriate visualization tools/techniques, e.g. Enterprise Architect, UML
- Good level of professional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: modern web front-end/back-end development, middleware/ESB, databases (incl. NoSQL), protocols/interfaces commonly used in IT integration (e.g. SOAP, XML, JSON, SQL, REST, Web Sockets)
- Knowledge of IT architecture and integration patterns and principles (e.g. SOA)
- Awareness of modern SW development and operations processes (agile, DevOps), as well as traditional methods
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Italská 2584/69, Praha – Vinohrady