A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 54-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 290,000 team members in more than 50 countries.
Are you an experienced E2E Solution Architect / Solution Shaper? Are you keeping up with IT trends? Interested in banking and pre-sales?
Great! Then do not hesitate and get in touch with us! :-)
What would you be focusing on:
- Inhouse developed system for capital markets
- Inhouse payment hub solution
- New opportunities in financial and insurance segments
More specifically you will:
- Define the technical roadmap for our solutions in alignment with the business requirement on an ongoing basis
- Define overall solution architecture and technical solution fulfilling the business requirements and its evolution
- Harmonize solutions across different customers with the goal of maximal asset re-use with respect to solution architecture, functions, UX, development processes, …
- Evaluate functional and non-functional requirements
- Define the Architecture, Design, and Coding standards and ensure adherence by the Development team
- Address possible risks and constraints
- Define the estimation guidelines in collaboration with the Scrum Master and technical experts
- Supervise testing and deployments
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience as an overall E2E solution architect
- Thorough understanding of the full-stack architecture
- Experience in IT architecture and infrastructure
- Knowledge of banking reference architecture
- Praxis in Agile and DevOps
- Analytical skills
- Good Spoken and Written both Czech&English
What will help you in the role?
- Having certifications in Agile, DevOps, AWS/Azure
- Experience with cloud development
- Ability to present and defend your own idea
What you can look forward to?
- We offer a space for self-realization, further development (certifications, etc.), and a door open to ideas! The advantage of Capgemini is shared international know-how.
- We trust each other, so you will meet with a great deal of flexibility (in working hours, distribution of home office/office).
- And much more :-).
Interested in what you read? Great! Share your CV with us and we look forward to meeting you!
Want to find out even more about life in Capgemini?
- Web: https://www.capgemini.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/capgemini/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CapgeminiCZ/
- Instagramu: https://www.instagram.com/capgeminiczechrepublic/?hl=cs
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/capgemini_
- Employee feedback: www.glassdoor.com or www.glassdoor.com
5. května 1746/22, Praha – Nusle
Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, The possibility of study leave