We are looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer who will join our remote team and provide consulting services to our clients and delivery teams. You as the experienced AWS DevOps professional will participate in sales/pre-sales and discovery, provide consultancy and architecture reviews, and supervise projects during the early stages of development. You will also help with solution/ architecture design and management as well as application deployment automation. By joining our team you have the opportunity to strengthen and advance your skills and learn new technologies, mentor colleagues, work on unique projects, participate in R&Ds or PoC, and much more.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of AWS services with successful projects history
- Demonstrated competency of the following AWS services is essential:
- EC2, ECS, EBS, S3, CloudFront, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Lambda, WAF, Redshift, ElastiCache
- Experience in code development in at least one high-level programming language (Python/ Java/ TypeScript)
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts
- Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS
- Experience with one or more AWS SDKs and/or CLI
- Expertise in leveraging Automation/DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment.
- Deep knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, SAM, CDK, ...)
- Broad knowledge of GitOps
- AWS Associate level certification is required (Solution Architect Associate, SysOps Administrator Associate, Developer Associate)
- A University degree in a relevant field is a plus
- AWS Solution Architect Professional or DevOps Engineer Professional certification is an advantage
- Open-minded, communicative, with presentation skills
- Self-starter, proactive and goal-oriented
- Reliable, able to take full ownership of the assigned tasks or projects
- Fluent in English is a must; Another European language is preferred
- Interested in self-development and learning
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, persistent, and a quick learner able to adapt and learn new things.
- You will be part of our small but fast-growing remote team
- Your role will be key to supporting your sales and service delivery colleagues for successful project delivery
- You will work on unique projects to put your various skills to use but also improve and learn something new
- Your office will be wherever your phone and laptop are.
- You will work remotely but in close contact with other colleagues in the team
- An international team where you can learn new things and meet interesting people
- A dynamic environment in which no work becomes a routine
- A fast-growing start-up, giving you the opportunity to participate in its development
- Competitive incentive financial remuneration
- Laptop, mobile phone, and mobile tariff
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely / Home office
- Opportunity to travel
- We value self-learning and learning new technologies, so we encourage all our team members to acquire new certifications, attend relevant courses and conferences, etc.
Full-time , Part-time
Amazon CloudFront, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon EBS, Amazon EC2, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, AWS Lambda
Nabídka je vhodná pro mediory a seniory
Cyklisté vítáni, Finanční bonusy, Homeoffice, Kariérní růst, Notebook, Odměny za odpracovaná léta, Pružná pracovní doba, Přátelské prostředí, Příspěvěk na bydlení, Příspěvek na dopravu, Skvělý tým profesionálů, Stabilní firma, Výhodný mobilní tarif , Work life balance, Výběr pracovního zařízení (notebook, monitory, telefon),