- Full Time / Contract
- Offices in Malaga, Bratislava and Prague
- 100 % Remote anywhere from Europe
*Salary is negotiable based on your location and experience.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will help us change the way we look at and utilise our data. You will be part of a brand new Data Team (comprising of Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists).
You'll be able to work with a modern cloud tech stack, Airbyte for data connectors, AWS Athena for queries, S3 and Redshift (or Snowflake) on the backend, thinking of using DBT and working with various data sources as HubSpot, ChartMogul, MongoDB, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, Zendesk, Intercom, Amplitude, and many others.
What you'll work on:
- Design and drive execution of our data pipeline and tooling to deliver scalable and reliable data consumption
- Work on data delivery from different data sources to our data lake / warehouse
- Focus on data cleaning and optimization of our ETL / ELT pipelines within platform to deliver most important data sets
- Document our data and processes
- Champion a culture of data-driven decision making within the product organization and educate power users across the organization
- Cooperate closely with data analysts to provide smooth data pipelines
- Work with users across the organization to establish data hygiene best practices
- Partner with Data users, Analysts and other teams to understand current and future data needs
- Identify, document and promote data engineering best practice
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience as Data Engineer ideally in SaaS industry
- You have experience with ELT/ ELT data pipelines
- You have proven skills with Python or R programming languages
- You have extensive experience with SQL
- You have practical experience with designing data models
- You have good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work closely with analytical and business partners
You’ll get bonus points for:
- experience with Keboola, Snowflake, dbt or other ETL tools
- familiarity with Data APIs
- experience with AWS S3, Redshift, Athena
- experience with any other programming language
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- You’ll be part of a great team building a world-class product
- A family atmosphere and a small team where everyone can stand out
- An opportunity to grow and achieve great things
- Both remote and office (Bratislava/Prague/Malaga) work are possible
- Flexible working hours
- Your own MacBook
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- Referral bonus up to 3000 eur
- Team buildings and workshops
- Communications coach
- Birthday book of your choice
- Company merchandise
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our expertise whenever we can – Take a look at our blog for more info
- External Referral Program – Recommend a developer to firstname.lastname@example.org and get a new Macbook (2000 eur value) after 3 months probation period
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! Our small but mighty cohort of Developers is now looking for new team members 🕵️♂️. Those who share our passion for innovation, technology and disrupting the status quo are encouraged to apply.
CloudTalk ☁️ is a modern, user friendly cloud telephony solution that has disrupted the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Our easy integrability and advanced features save our clients an average of 2-3 minutes on every 📞 phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams the world over. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data – check out our reviews and accolades on Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2. We have recently raised $7.3 million in Series A funding, adding to our seed investment 💲 of $1.6 million in 2019.
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 140+ employees represent 22 nationalities 🌎 and work remotely from Europe, Asia and South America. Our clients span industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech and finance. Some of our biggest partners are Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo and the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic.
Freelance, Remote, Pracovní smlouva
Nabídka je vhodná pro mediory a seniory
Čas na inovace, Čas na vlastní projekt, Finanční bonusy, Firemní psycholog, Hackatony, Homeoffice, Kariérní růst, Multisport karta, Notebook, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Originální kanceláře, Parkoviště, Pet-friendly office, Podporujeme diverzitu, Pružná pracovní doba, Přátelské prostředí, Sick days, Skvělý tým profesionálů, Stabilní firma, Stravenky, Teambuilding, Vzdělávací kurzy, Work life balance, Zaměstnanecké akcie,