DataVision is a high-tech IT company located in Prague, Czech Republic, and Livorno, Italy. We develop complex SW solutions mainly in the fields of machine vision, machine learning/AI, and mobile robotics. We are a team of young professionals, who can solve the most demanding tasks in the field of industrial automation and digitalization. Our systems are deployed globally in mission-critical production points of various manufacturing companies.
We are looking for a high-performing marketing executive who has proven experience in B2B marketing to achieve ambitious revenue growth for our software brands across multiple industries (automotive, metals, FCMG, mining, and others) globally. We are targeting manufacturing industries with our high-end machine vision solutions and services and we plan to launch our SaaS platform within the next few months. In your role, you will be responsible for the execution of marketing strategy, including digital marketing, communication to potential target groups through a variety of channels, overall content preparation, growing of our brand awareness, and visibility on a global scale.
• execute B2B marketing strategy
• develop our core positioning and proposition
• grow our visibility within various industries
• prepare and coordinate all web-based marketing events/webinars
• create compelling content to drive leads via email, print, and other communication channels.
• support and execute short, mid-, and long-term strategic marketing plans and objectives
• collaborate with team members in Sales and Engineering to ensure lead generation efforts are aligned to overall business strategy.
• execute and coordinate all activities required for the development, production, and maintenance of our demand generation strategy.
IS THIS ROLE FOR YOU?
We’re looking for someone who enjoys working in a startup environment and who will share our vision for success. We already have a lot of great names as clients, but we have massively underestimated our marketing efforts up to date.
You’ll need to understand (or learn quickly) the field of industrial automation, machine vision, machine learning, and AI, digitization, and it's potential for various industries. We’ve made a good name for ourselves but this now needs amplifying. Ultimately we’re a tech solutions business, offering a SaaS model to our customers. You’ll have a passion for technology as well as a track record of successful growth in previous roles. You’re happy with writing content and marketing materials, creating relationships, understanding customer needs, and creating a buzz.
You’ll need excellent business understanding with the ability to analyze market potential, assess competitive strengths/weaknesses, develop a segmentation and account strategy, and execute an actionable, measurable plan.
From day one, your opinion matters; we value talent and proactivity, and we want you to have a voice in the company. We will be counting on you to bring your ideas and challenge the way things are done. We don't believe in overly hierarchical management structures; every team member brings something to the table.
You have the right to interview us as much as we do you interview you - ask as much as you like to ensure we’re the right business you’d be excited to contribute to.
• 3+ years experience (preferably in B2B, industrial automation, or software services).
• Previous experience in marketing communications with software products.
• Proactive and self-driven personality who will establish and execute all marketing efforts across the whole company with the support of our technical teams.
• Ability to learn, understand and communicate our core expertise, products, and services that can be provided by our technical teams and drive marketing and communication efforts.
• Ability to translate technical product information into a strong customer value proposition.
• Experience with marketing automation tools, SEO, PPC is welcome.
• Demonstrated process and project management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken), daily use – internal communication in English mainly.
You should be comfortable operating in the digital environment, this should include undertaking customer meetings and presentations, using online prospecting tools (e.g. LinkedIn Sales Navigator), supporting trade shows/conferences, and proactively supporting digital marketing initiatives on a variety of platforms. Additionally, the candidate should be familiar with CRM tools such as Hubspot.
What we offer:
- Work in an inspiring and cooperating team environment.
- Great reward for a great job done.
- Good opportunity for professional growth, a prospective career in the IT industry.
- Communication with international clients.
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible working hours, home office.